My Sa Ta Na Ma / Kirtan Kriya Meditation blog page has been rehabilitated as part of my ongoing blog rehabilitation project.
My blog rehab project involves going through my blog posts and pages editing, rewriting, repairing links to sources, creating, and adding graphics.
This is another simple idea developed in my TBI Survivor mind that ends up taking many hours because of course one thing leads to another especially when my creative juices start to flow. and then my drive to do things perfectly kicks in. Yikes. And to add another layer of mental chaos I have undergone 18 monthly Firmagon/Degarelix injections as part of my treatment for prostate cancer beginning in January 2021 that result in so-called “Chemo Brain”.
To rehabilitate the Sa Ta Na Ma / Kirtan Kriya Meditation blog page I ended up working on 7 pages and creating graphics:
- Sa Ta Na Ma – Kirtan Kriya – Meditation
- 11 Minute Sa Ta Na Ma Meditation Instructions
- 31 Minute Sa Ta Na Ma Meditation Instructions
- Creating a page for Yogi Bhajan
- Dr. Daniel Amen recommends Kirtan Kriya – the the SA TA NA MA meditation
- Heal yourself by practicing Medical Meditation by Dr. Dharma Singh Khalsa, M.D.
- Making A Good Brain Great: The Amen Clinic Program for Achieving and Sustaining Optimal Mental Performance by Dr. Daniel Amen
I hope you enjoy the pages and posts to learn about the many benefits of the SA TA NA MA / Kirtan Kriya meditation.
Explore with Richard
- Explore My Points of Reference.
- Explore My Teachers, Guides, and Mentors.
- Explore My Recommended Reading.
- Explore and learn more about Reconnecting With Spirit.
- Explore My 365 Daily Inspiration.
- Book an appointment for a Free Introductory Conversation with Richard.
"Be practical and expect miracles when you just take the first step forward every day." -Richard Edward Ward