Sanatana Dharma, commonly referred to as Hinduism in the West, is the world’s oldest known set of traditions with roots and customs dating back more than 4,000 years in India. Sanatana Dharma is unique in that it’s not a religion but a compilation of many traditions and philosophies, and it does not have a founder as do Buddhism and Christianity.
- Time Does Not Heal Everything
- Today is Friday. Just Friday.
- Today is Thursday. Just Thursday.
- The Universe is Made of One All-Encompassing Energy
- Today is Wednesday. Just Wednesday.
- Be Content With What You Have; Rejoice In The Way Things Are
- Today is Tuesday. Just Tuesday.
- I Wish He Didn’t Think So Highly Of Me
- Connect with Me
- Ask Me! Sounding Board Career Life Coaching
- Reconnecting with Our Inner Spirit and Power Within
- Spiritual Development Tools
- Self-Healing Tools & Techniques
- Intuition & Divination Systems
- Shamanism & Shamanic Practice
- About Richard Edward Ward
- My Teachers, Guides & Mentors
- My Points of Reference
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Beyond Motivation
- About This Website