Having An Attitude of Gratitude means making it a daily habit to express gratefulness, thankfulness, and appreciation for every part of your life for both the small and big things alike.
Gratitude is a thankful appreciation for what you receive, whether tangible or intangible.
With gratitude, people acknowledge the goodness in their lives.
As a result, gratitude also helps people connect to something larger than themselves as individuals–whether to other people, nature, or a higher power”
Gratitude Recommended ReadingI have found these recommended books useful in exploring and learning about Gratitude.
Reconnecting With SpiritLearn more about steps you can take for Reconnecting With Spirit:
Explore with Richard
- Explore and learn more about Reconnecting With Spirit.
- Explore My Points of Reference.
- Explore My Teachers, Guides, and Mentors.
- Explore My Recommended Reading.
- Explore My 365 Daily Inspiration.
- Book an appointment for a Free Introductory Conversation with Richard.
"Be practical and expect miracles when you just take the first step forward every day." -Richard Edward Ward