Affirmations are one of the basic tools that you can use and practice to help you as you take steps in Reconnecting With Spirit. Repeating affirmations daily will help you to motivate yourself, encourage positive changes in your life, and boost your self-esteem. Repetition is the key.
Using and practicing positive affirmations can be extremely simple. All you need to do is pick a phrase such as and repeat it to yourself. And of course you need to take consistent actions:
- I am confident.
- I am powerful.
- I am strong.
- I am organized
- I am motivated.
- Today is a phenomenal day.
- I am filled with focus.
If you frequently find yourself getting caught up in negative self-talk, positive affirmations can be used to combat these often subconscious patterns and replace them with more adaptive narratives.
Using affirmations daily is an excellent addition to the use of Autosuggestion.
Affirmations Recommended Reading
I have found the recommended books useful in exploring the use of Affirmation.
- Affirmations Recommended Reading
Reconnecting With Spirit
Learn more about steps you can take for Reconnecting With Spirit:
Explore with Richard
- Explore and learn more about Reconnecting With Spirit.
- Explore My Points of Reference.
- Explore My Teachers, Guides, and Mentors.
- Explore My Recommended Reading.
- Explore My 365 Daily Inspiration.
- Book an appointment for a Free Introductory Conversation with Richard.
"Be practical and expect miracles when you just take the first step forward every day." -Richard Edward Ward