My Morning Kickstart Music helps to get my brain going and my mind and emotions going in a positive direction. I have found that as a TBI Survivor (Traumatic Brain Injury) my day gets going on a better footing when I kickstart my morning with some upbeat, positive music.
Music with an upbeat message, especially overcoming obstacles, helps me to clear my mind by replacing worries and concerns.
How about you?
Do you listen to music to help kickstart your day?
I am always happy to hear about new tunes that will help me get going.
My Morning Kickstart Music List
Here is My Morning Kickstart Music list.
You can check it out on Spotify.
- Pipeline – Bruce Johnston
- Runnin’ Down a Dream – Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- It’s a Beautiful Day – Queen
- Hello Hello Hello – Kes the Band
- Never Surrender – Corey Hart
- We Are the Champions – Queen
- Win – Brian Knight
- Chariots of Fire – Vangelis
- Gonna Fly Now – Bill Conti
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- Fly / I Believe I Can Fly – Glee Cast
- My Silver Lining – First Aid Kit
- You Gotta Be – Des’ree
- I Can See Clearly Now – Jimmy Cliff
- When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going – Billy Ocean
What music do you listen to in the morning to kickstart your day? Please let me know.Follow Richard Edward Ward on: