I recently added a page 10 Books To Change Your Life and Career, that I think you will find useful if you are looking to make changes to your life and career. And these days, who isn’t?
I have read, studied, and used these 10 books. I have also been fortunate to have received personal, one-on-one personal coaching, mentoring, and friendship from a number of the authors.
These 10 books can help you to take a fresh look at your life, and your career, and gain new perspectives so that you can make the changes that you want to make and experience an adventure in growth.
- Creative Ideas by Ernst Holmes with Julia Cameron
- Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain
- Do More Great Work: Stop the Busywork, and Start the Work that Matters by Michael Bungay-Stanier
- Intuitive Intelligence: Make Life-Changing Decisions with Perfect Timing by Paul O’Brien
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
- The Headspace Guide to Mindfulness & Meditation: 10 minutes can make all the difference by Andy Puddicomb
- Psychology of the Hero Soul: Awaken your inner hero to live your highest life by Sharif Khan
- What Color Is Your Parachute? by Richard Bolles
I hope that you enjoy reading these 10 Books To Change Your Life and Career and find them as useful and inspiring as I have.