As the community fear of Covid-19 swirls around me, and drifts into my consciousness, as well as my unconscious mind, I am finding it a blessing to remember and dwell in gratitude for all of the many blessings in my life, even if it’s not the life that I had planned.
- Fear and Gratitude
- Use the phrase ‘physical distancing’ rather than ‘social distancing’
- Dear Bacteria, Viruses & Covid-19
- Time Does Not Heal Everything
- Today is Friday. Just Friday.
- Today is Thursday. Just Thursday.
- The Universe is Made of One All-Encompassing Energy
- Today is Wednesday. Just Wednesday.
- Connect with Me
- Ask Me!
- Reconnecting with Our Inner Spirit and Power Within
- About Richard Edward Ward
- My Teachers, Guides & Mentors
- My Points of Reference
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Beyond Motivation
- About This Website