Creative Visualization: Use the Power of Your Imagination to Create What You Want in Your Life by Shakti Gawain shows us how to use mental imagery, affirmations, and meditation to produce positive changes in our lives.
Because Shakti Gawain’s clear writing style and vivid examples make Creative Visualization easy to read and apply to your personal needs and wants, this groundbreaking work has found enthusiastic followers in every country and language in which it has been published since 1978.
Buy Creative Visualization on Amazon.
Creative visualization is the technique of using your imagination to create what you want in your life. There is nothing at all new, strange, or unusual about creative visualization. You are already using it every day, every minute in fact. It is your natural power of imagination, the basic creative energy of the universe, which you use constantly, whether or not you are aware of it.
Shakti’s simple yet powerful techniques are now used successfully in many diverse fields, including health, education, business, sports, and the creative arts.
Whether you read it for general inspiration and empowerment or to achieve specific goals (financial, creative, medical, career, relationship), Creative Visualization remains a profoundly powerful resource from a uniquely warm and wise teacher.
Contents of Creative Visualization
Take a looksee at the Table of Contents of Creative Visualization:
- Foreword by Marci Shimoff
- Publisher’s Preface
- Introduction to the Revised Edition
- A Letter to My Readers
- Part One: Basics of Creative Visualization
- What Is Creative Visualization?
- How Creative Visualization Works
- A Simple Exercise in Creative Visualization
- It’s Important to Relax
- How to Visualize Four Basic Steps for Effective Creative Visualization
- Creative Visualization Works Only for Good
- A Spiritual “Paradox”
- Part Two: Using Creative Visualization
- Making Creative Visualization Part of Your Life
- Being, Doing, and Having
- Three Necessary Elements
- Contacting Your Higher Self
- Going with the Flow
- Accepting Your Good
- Part Three: Meditations and Affirmations
- Grounding Yourself and Running Energy
- Opening the Energy Centers
- Creating Your Sanctuary
- Meeting Your Guide
- Pink Bubble Technique
- Healing Meditations
- Ways to Use Affirmations
- Part Four: Special Techniques
- A Creative Visualization Notebook
- Writing Affirmations
- Setting Goals
- Ideal Scene
- Treasure Maps
- Health and Beauty
- Creative Visualization in Groups
- Creative Visualization in Relationships
- Part Five: Living Creatively
- Creative Consciousness
- Discovering Your Higher Purpose
- Your Life Is Your Work of Art
- Recommended Resources