In Awakening to the Spirit World: The Shamanic Path of Direct Revelation by Sandra Ingerman and Hank Wesselman bring together a circle of renowned Western shamanic elders to present a comprehensive manual on the oldest and most reliable human technology for accessing the realms of spirit – Shamanism.
Awakening to the Spirit World discusses:
- How the original practice of shamanism shaped the world’s spiritual traditions and why it is still relevant today.
- The art of the shamanic journey–a time-tested meditative method for experiencing important spiritual lessons and truths.
- Guidance for avoiding common pitfalls of shamanic practice. Instruction for working with your dreams, connecting to your spirit guides, healing yourself and your environment.
Table of Comtents
Take a looksee at the Table of Contents:
- Preface from Sandra Ingerman
- Preface from Hank Wesselman
- Introduction What Is Shamanism?
- The Shamanic Journey
- Reconnecting with Nature
- Visionary Work with Weather and Environmental Changes
- The Power of Ceremony and Ritual Dreams
- Creative Art As a Bridge
- Working with Sound and Light
- Death As a Rite of Passage
- Experiential Work with Death and Dying
- All Change Involves a Death
- Our Children Are Our Future
- Working in Community
- The Transformational Community
- The Return of the Shaman
- Further Resources
- About The Society for Shamanic Practitioners
- About the Authors
- About the Contributors
Shamanism & Shamanic Practice
Learn more about shamanism and shamanic practice by visiting these pages: