Christian Biblical prayers and psalms form an important part of daily spiritual practice for many people worldwide.
In many Jewish and Christian traditions, psalms are now used as prayers. And many of these prayers are popular in Twelve Step programs.
Science of Mind and New Thought reference and draw upon psalms and prayers. As does the Self-Realization Fellowship founded by Paramahansa Yogananda, as well as Eknath Easwaran the founder of Blue Mountain Center of Meditation.
Explore Biblical Psalms and Prayers
Explore different prayer traditions with Richard.
Explore with Richard
- Explore and learn more about Reconnecting With Spirit.
- Explore My Points of Reference.
- Explore My Teachers, Guides, and Mentors.
- Explore My Recommended Reading.
- Explore My 365 Daily Inspiration.
- Book an appointment for a Free Introductory Conversation with Richard.
"Be practical and expect miracles when you just take the first step forward every day." -Richard Edward Ward