Last Revised: August 3, 2019
Hi and welcome to richardedwardward.com the blog and website of Richard Edward Ward.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our website, richardedwardward.com.
This agreement explains the rules that apply to buying or providing services from Richard Edward Ward.
“We”, “us”, “its”, “our” refers to Richard Edward Ward.
“Site” refers to richardedwardward.com.
“Services” refers to Richard Edward Ward selling his Sounding Board Career Life Coaching Services, Consulting Services, and any and all such related things.
“Buyer” refers to a customer who is paying for our services.
Your access to and use of our services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all users who access or use our Services.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms in their entirety, you may not access or use the Site and its Services.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- In consideration of your use of our services, you agree to provide true, accurate, and complete information about yourself when prompted by the Site and ordering process.
- You must be age 18 or older to use any services offered by Richard Edward Ward. When using our services you affirm that you are ages 18 or older and fully competent to make online transactions.
- We reserve the right to not work with a client for whatever reason we choose.
- Richard Edward Ward has the right to reject your order if your information is inaccurate, untrue, incomplete, or hinders Richard Edward Ward’s ability to fulfill its services in any meaningful way.
- These reasons include, but are not limited to, a belief that the client’s resume is already of high quality, or a belief that we will not be able to adequately satisfy the client’s needs. If this is the case, we will refund the client the full amount of any payment that the client may have made.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Quebec, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The venue will rest exclusively in the courts situated in the Province of Quebec. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- Services from Richard Edward Ward are pre-paid services.
- Whenever you place an order, you agree that the amount charged for the service will be charged to your credit card account, Paypal account, bank account, or ay other account to proceed with the purchase. By pressing the “pay” button you authorize me as well as possible billing partners to proceed with the transaction.
- When making a purchase, the buyer shall make an upfront payment equivalent to the price of the service that the buyer chose. The buyer is able to make the payment through credit card, debit card, or Paypal. Receipt of the payment will be sent to the buyer’s email account that the buyer was required to enter in during the payment process.
- By purchasing a product or service made available through Richard Edward Ward, you agree to pay the fees associated with the transaction, including but not limited to any transaction fees or taxes.
- All service prices that Richard Edward Ward offers are shown in Canadian dollar or US dollar currency. Therefore, the buyer will make payment using the Canadian dollar or US dollar currency as appropriate regardless of location.
Sometimes, when we sleep on having made a decision, we have a change of heart and do not want to proceed. Taking this into consideration refunds are available for specific Sounding Board Career Life Coaching, Consulting Services, and any other service.
- No Refund is available once a service has begun as time is a perishable commodity and cannot just be placed back on the shelf.
- Sounding Board Career Life Coaching Services – Monthly: you may cancel within 12 hours after placing an order for monthly services. There is a $175 cancellation fee.
- Consulting Services: you may cancel your 6 hour Consulting Services order within 12 hours after placing an order. There is an $175 cancellation fee.
- We will not be obligated to provide a refund if you have participated in fraudulent activity or activity that violates our terms of service.
- We will not be obligated to provide a refund if you use any one of our discount codes to get a discount on your purchase.
Sounding Board Career Life Coaching Services
There are some basic terms and conditions for managing our scheduled sounding board sessions so that our time together provides you with maximum benefits. Being in the moment, when we meet is our goal – no matter how elusive that can be.
- Clients call me.
- Punctuality is crucial.
- Each session is booked for 45 minutes.
- The clock begins at the time scheduled and ends after 45 minutes.
- If you are late for our session together the session will still end at the scheduled time.
- A session can be rescheduled only if requested 72 hours (3 days) before.
- No interruptions.
- No phone calls.
- No text messages.
- No emails.
- No one else present.
You need to be fully present for our time together.
If you are calling during your work day hours I recommend finding a quiet place away from your office.
Life happens and perhaps an interruption is unavoidable. However, if interruptions are constant we reserve the right to terminate the session.
I have a no refund policy that I think is quite reasonable.
- I am providing a perishable service – my time.
- We began our relationship by talking with each other in the free Introductory Conversation for 20 minutes or perhaps more.
- Prior to the Introductory Conversation I had invested at least 30 minutes of my time reviewing the extensive documentation that you had sent me.
- You became aware of my approach, and whether you felt comfortable.
- My style and approach is not for everyone. I can be very direct. I may challenge your thinking.
- If you do not feel comfortable, then do not proceed.
- Although it has been my personal experience that some discomfort, and indeed chaos, is the result of letting go of preconceived perspectives and moving forward.
Consulting Services are considered on a project by project basis.
General Terms and Conditions apply with an addendum for individual projects.
Testimonials are always welcome and appreciated. By writing a testimonial for Richard Edward Ward, you agree, give permission to, and grant us the license required to use your testimonial on pages of our Site. We are able to use the whole or parts of your testimonial. We reserve the right to edit any grammatical or spelling mistakes made on that testimonial. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not submit a testimonial to us. If you wish to take your testimonial down, please contact us. Contact information is shown below.
Limitation of Liability
By Using The Site, You Are Agreeing That Richard Edward Ward Will Not For Any Reason Or Circumstance, And Regardless Of Legal Theory, Whether In Tort, Contract, Or Otherwise, Be Liable To You Or Any Other Party For Any Direct, Indirect, Incidental, Consequential, Punitive, Or Any Other Damages, However Caused, And Regardless Of Character, Including Without Limitation Lost Profits, Lost Savings, Loss Of Employment, Unemployment, Or Other Data On Your Information Handling System.
This Holds True Even If Richard Edward Ward Has Been Advised Of The Possibility Of Any Such Damages.
The Foregoing Limitation Of Liability Applies To, But Is Not Limited By The Following – Any Damages Arising Out Of Or In Connection With Your Access To, Use Of, Or Inability To Use, The Site (INCLUDING Any Service Offered On Or Through The Site), Or Any Errors Or Omissions In The Content Of, Or Performance Of The Software On, The Site (INCLUDING Any Service Offered On Or Through The Site).
In Jurisdictions That Do Not Allow The Exclusion Of The Above Mentioned Damages, the Liability Of The Company Will Be Limited To The Greatest Extent Permitted By Law.
Unless It Is Expressly Provided Otherwise In A Written Agreement Between You And Richard Edward Ward, Our Site, Our Services, And Our Materials Are Provided To You “AS Is” And “AS Available” Without Warranty Of Any Kind, Unless Such Warranties Are Legally Incapable Of Omission.
In Jurisdictions That Do Not Allow The Exclusion Or Limitation Of Implied/explicit Warranties, the Liability Of The Company Will Be Limited To The Greatest Extent Permitted By Law.
Except For The Guarantees That Are Mentioned Within This Terms And Conditions, Richard Edward Ward Offers No Warranties Or Guarantees Regarding The Effectiveness Or Timeliness Of The Services In Meeting Your Employment Needs Or Expectations.
Richard Edward Ward Does Not Guarantee That The Services Provided Will Result In You Being Hired, Given Interviews, Positions Being Filled, Employees Being Retained, Or Any Change In Income.
Richard Edward Ward Does Not Guarantee That Our Site Will Remain Error-free, Free Of Viruses, Trojan Horses, Viruses, Or Harmful Code. Richard Edward Ward Is Not Responsible Or Liable For Any Business, Employment, Hiring, Salary And/or Other Compensation Decisions That You Make, Regardless Of The Reason Made.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Richard Edward Ward harmless from any claims, losses, expenses, demands, costs, liabilities, or damages, including but not limited to legal fees arising from the use of our Site or services or from the violation of our terms of services.
Changes to Terms of Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time and to do so without your consent. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. Read the disclaimer. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
We reserve the right to terminate your right to use any of our services even if you have paid for the service for any of the following reasons:
- The information you provided is misleading or false
- You are not cooperating with the execution of your order
- We have reason to believe you are involved with fraudulent activity
- We have reason to believe you are causing harm to our servers or attempting to do so
Use of Material Appearing on Our Website
Your use of our Site is for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You acknowledge that, except for advertisements, Richard Edward Ward is the sole owner of all content on our Site, including, without limitation, all applicable copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, logos, and other intellectual property rights thereto, as well as text, images, graphics, logos, audio, video and other material appearing on the Site. You may not use any of Richard Edward Ward’s content displayed unless expressly authorized by Richard Edward Ward.
If you wish to use, distribute, reproduce, or alter our content in any way, please contact us via the Contact Form below.
These Terms and Conditions represents the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual, implicit, and explicit understanding of the parties and supersede and cancel all previous written and oral agreements and communications relating to the subject matter hereof. No failure or delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any privilege, power, or right hereunder will operate as a waiver thereof.
If there are any questions or issues regarding these terms and conditions, feel free to bring this to our attention via the Contact Form.