The Unity Church is a spiritual movement that was started in the late 1800s by Charles and Myrtle Fillmore, a Kansas City, Missouri, couple. Unity based on prayer and the power of mind over body.
Unity Church Worldwide
Unity Church has grown into worldwide organization with 500 U.S. ministries, 160 international ministries, 13 national schools outside the U.S., 11 international Silent Unity affiliates, and 19 international Daily Word® affiliates.
The Five Principles of Unity Teachings
The 5 principles of Unity Church teachings are;
- God is all there is and present everywhere. This is the force of love and wisdom that underlies all of existence.
- Human beings are divine at their core and therefore inherently good.
- Thoughts have creative power to determine events and attract experiences.
- Prayer and meditation keep us aligned with the one great power in the universe.
- It is not enough to understand spiritual teachings. We must live the Truth we know.
Visit Unity Church Website
Visit the Unity website.