A Sounding Board Session with Richard can help you to tap into your intuition and see your story, and to see your environment, in a new way, and from different perspectives.
You may be able to find new and innovative ways to solve problems as we work together.
You may become unstuck, get out of the rut you may be in and find that you can now follow your path to achieve your dreams.
A Sounding Board Session Can Help You
A Sounding Board Session may help you to:
- break out of deadlocked problems and find original solutions
- develop strategies to cope with rapid change
- Follow your curiosity
- stimulate your creativity
- become attuned to your inner self
- become more aware of your environment
- make more skillful use of your energy so that you can realize your full potential
- inspire thoughts and feelings
- stimulate creative thinking
- develop a values system
- empower yourself as an individual
- create a time investment portfolio
- enhance personal growth and work performance
- strategies for fighting boredom by changing your routines and expanding your interests
- advice for conserving inner energy by cutting down on criticism and defensiveness
Many times what we all need is simply for someone to listen to us, to let us talk out loud with someone to listen, so that we can hear ourselves think.
We need to ‘get out of our head’ and listen to ourselves. We need to hear ourselves.
As we talk out loud about our ideas we can often hear ourselves think.
As we listen the answer we need often comes to mind.
Sometimes it because a question that I have asked has served as a catalyst.
The starting point, and foundation, for working with clients is a free 20 minute Introductory Conversation.
How Do We Work Together
We work togther using Skype or another communication tool. I prefer to use audio only.
There are 3 parts to a Sounding Board Session plus a follow-up session included in the price. Lets take a looksee a the process.
The 3 Parts of a Sounding Board Session Plus Follow-Up
We have already talked to each other during the Introductory Conversation and completed our preparatory work together so we are ready to dive in and explore.
There are 3 parts to the Sounding Board session plus Follow-Up:
- preparation before session
1 – Preparation Before Session
Before you call-in begin to think about what it is that you want to explore in the session. Make notes. Write down the question you want to talk about.
There is nothing like writing something down – by hand on paper – to help find clarity. Writing in your Journal is a good idea.
2 – Meditation
We begin our session after you call in with a brief 3-minute meditation. This serves to help us clear our minds and bring our minds into the moment.
3 – Conversation
During a Sounding Board session:
- I listen to you – to your ideas and opinions.
- I give my perspective if needed.
- I give you my feedback.
- I give back to you the ideas that come to me from what you are talking about.
This process is often referred to as brainstorming.
After a Sounding Board questions and ideas will bubble into our minds. Often the same day or later. When this happens write in your journal. After sleeping on the questions, ideas, and thoughts you may want to have a brief chat.
Book a time with me and we will talk.
I have some basic terms and conditions for managing our scheduled sounding board and consulting sessions so that our time together provides you with maximum benefits. Please review these Sounding Board terms and conditions.
Sounding Board Session Fees
Sounding Board Sessions are $175.00US per hour and can be ordered in blocks of:
Anything that we will do together begins with the Introductory Conversation.
The Introductory Conversation is free.
Take a looksee at the Introductory Conversation. Let’s explore if, and how, we can work together.