When we are working together, our time together is precious.
Over the decades I have developed some basic terms and conditions for managing our scheduled Sounding Board Career Coaching Sessions so that our time together provides you with maximum benefits.
Being in the moment, when we meet is our goal – no matter how elusive that can be.
Let’s be fully present for our time together.
Let’s be fully present for each other during our time together. If you are calling during your work day hours I recommend finding a quiet place away from your office.
- No interruptions.
- No phone calls.
- No text messages.
- No emails.
- No one else present.
Life happens and perhaps an interruption is unavoidable.
But our goal is to be fully present together. In the moment. To connect with intuition.
My Time With You
My time with you actually begins 15 minutes before you are scheduled to call as I prepare for our time together.
And, my time with you continues after our session has finished as I reflect on our time together.
Basic call guidelines
As the old saying goes, “if you are not early how can you be on time?”
With that idea in mind here are some basic guidelines for our calls.
- Clients call me.
- Punctuality is crucial.
- Each session is booked for 45 minutes.
- The clock begins at the time scheduled and ends after 45 minutes.
- If you are late for our session together the session will still end at the scheduled time.
- A session can be rescheduled only if requested 72 hours (3 days) before.
I look forward to our time together.
Ask Me! Intuitive Consulting Career Life Coaching
- 10 Books To Change Your Life and Career
- Free Introductory Conversation
- Intuitive Consulting Session
- Working Together
- Prices | Fees
- Book An Appointment
Follow Richard Edward Ward on: