Apart from any specific behavioral or emotional difficulties, people with head injuries or acquired brain injuries typically go through a number of emotional changes as they adapt to their new circumstances.Follow Richard Edward Ward on:
Home › Musings › Acquired Brain Injury Can Result In Behavioral and Emotional Consequences For The Victims
- Fear and Gratitude
- Use the phrase ‘physical distancing’ rather than ‘social distancing’
- Dear Bacteria, Viruses & Covid-19
- Time Does Not Heal Everything
- Today is Friday. Just Friday.
- Today is Thursday. Just Thursday.
- The Universe is Made of One All-Encompassing Energy
- Today is Wednesday. Just Wednesday.
- Connect with Me
- Ask Me!
- Reconnecting with Our Inner Spirit and Power Within
- About Richard Edward Ward
- My Teachers, Guides & Mentors
- My Points of Reference
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Beyond Motivation
- About This Website